We are happy to announce that the pool is open for Summer 2019! We want all of our resident’s to enjoy their time at the pool and ask that everyone follow the rules to ensure a fun and safe pool season this year. Here is a friendly reminder of all the rules for the pool area:
- Resident’s are allowed to have 2 guests (per apartment) at the pool area.
- Guests MUST be accompanied at the pool area by resident.
- NO lifeguard on duty.
- NO diving.
- NO jumping of the waterfall or ledge of pool.
- NO roughhousing (game of chicken etc)
- NO glassware in the pool area(if breaks the pool will be shut down for remediation)
- NO smoking.
- NO alcohol in the pool area.
- Lock the gate after entry and exit of the pool area.
- Swimwear must be appropriate for family viewing.
- NO pets allowed in the pool area.
- Resident’s are responsible for minor children.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by their own legal parent or guardian.
- NO inappropriate behavior will be tolerated at the pool area. We want everyone to enjoy the pool area and this will be enforced.
- Pool key replacement is $25.00.
- Management reserves the right to ask any resident or guest to leave the pool area.
Pool Hours: Sun-Fri 10am – 10pm Sat 9am – 11pm
Adult swim (18+) starts at 9pm to close.
Resident’s or guest’s of residents that are out of compliance with the pool rules may be subject to a fine or possible revocation of pool use.
Restrooms are available for use during pool hours. Please towel off and put shoes on when utilizing the restroom or entering the clubhouse.